Welcome to the Royal Oak Golf Club where our service makes your golf tournament an enjoyable experience.
The Royal Oak Golf Club offers an exciting and picturesque nine-hole course. The atmosphere is relaxed, fun and friendly throughout our unique clubhouse where you may enjoy a fine restaurant, relaxing licensed lounge, barbecue, patio area and private meeting facilities.
The ROYAL OAK is just 10 minutes from downtown Victoria and is the ideal location to cater your banquet, meeting, special event, celebration and GOLF TOURNAMENT
Tournaments booked with us receive a 15% discount on any regular-priced merchandise for sale in the fully-stocked Pro Shop. This is a convenient place to purchase prizes for your post-game presentation.
This package is designed to assist you in organizing your group’s event. To reserve the date and time preferred, please complete and return the tournament request form included in this package at your earliest convenience.
We thank you for your interest and we look forward to hosting event.
If you have any questions, please call, fax or email
Telephone: (250) 658-1433/658-4330 Fax: (250) 658-4220
A minimum of 16 players is required
Please present payment to the Pro Shop before play begins
A non-refundable deposit of two hundred dollars ($200) is required to book the date and time.
Your tournament coordinator must collect fees from each individual and a final group total has to be given to the proshop 48 hours prior to the event.(This will be the number of participants you will be billed for.)
All players are to be made aware of course rules and regulations. These are listed on the back of each scorecard.
Each player must check in with the pro shop at least 15 minutes before scheduled tee off time.
Shot Gun start tournaments require a minimum of 60 players and an early morning start time.
Slow play will not be tolerated.
- Players must abide by the rules listed on the back of the scorecard.
- Proper golf footwear (golf or running shoes) is required (soft spikes are recommended)
- Shorts and jeans in good condition are permitted
- Tank tops, short shorts and bathing suits are not permitted.
- Powercarts and pullcarts are not allowed wthin 30 feet of teeing ground and greens.
- Maintenance staff has the right of way
- Please replace divots and repair ballmarks.
- Golfers are liable for any damage to property on and adjacent to the course.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the course unless purchased at the clubhouse. Other food and drink items must be approved by the food & beverage department 48 hours before the tournament
- No back packs or coolers are to be brought to the golf course
- We suggest a scramble format for novice golfers
- Golfers are reminded that they play at their own risk
Please Note: The Marshall reserves the right to restrict play or request that a patron cease play for any violation.